Our Next Four Years: a climate zoom talk with Champlain faculty member, Ariel Burgess

I am giving a zoom climate talk, and you are invited!

The Climate Reality Project is the brainchild and initiative of VP Al Gore. Their mission is to catalyze a global solution to the climate crisis by making urgent action a necessity across every sector of society. Gore does this by training (now 30,000+) people around the world to empower them to make positive climate action in their own communities as Climate Leaders.  

24 Hours of Reality is a 24 hour period where Climate Leaders from around the world host events. This year it is Oct 10-11th. I would like to invite you to my talk and conversation!

I will be hosting a zoom talk on climate change and the plans of our two presidential candidates to address the effects of the climate crisis. My goal is to be non-partisan and simply look at the climate records and plans of the two candidates. The talk will be followed by a discussion.

This talk is for anyone! But I am tailoring it to anyone who doesn’t know the effects of the climate crisis, who feels undecided about the election, who hasn’t found the time to actually look at Biden’s or Trump’s climate plan, who doesn’t feel very passionate about either candidate, or anyone who needs a little extra fuel to get out the vote!

Come join me Oct 11th, 1:00pm-2:00pm EDT on zoom.
Registration required. 
Register here: https://champlainonline.zoom.us/meeting/register/tJckc-CoqjIrGN2HXTseBqIwnWwjbairbgxQ

Please pass along to anyone else you think may be interested in attending,
Ariel Burgess
Champlain Core Adjunct Faculty