Food for Your Commute
New Go! Vermont App has Launched
Be one of the early adopters of the State’s new commute platform and download the App! This service provides a new carpool matching service and commute tracking tool. CATMA is excited to partner with the State on this new platform, which offers CATMA members an opportunity to seek carpools in a larger database and additional incentives and resources. Members of CATMA can find a carpool, vanpool and other transportation options at https://govermont.agilemile.com/catma.
Winter Driving Tips
The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration has put together an informative set of winter driving tips for winter driving and commuting…https://www.nhtsa.gov/winter-driving-tips?fbclid=IwAR3d8k–blXyCf_6uTQT7rwJhy8TmwJWYBBPQcvmbg1RNCR7NEcRayNGfOM
Rethinking transportation and the connection to our health
Long commutes and sedentary lifestyles are damaging to personal and public health. While there is no one-size-fits-all approach to creating a healthier United States, our transportation network itself can serve as preventive healthcare. Read more…
Chittenden County Transportation Studies and Projects
There are a number of studies and projects underway. The Chittenden County Regional Planning Commission offers more information on projects below, and we encourage you to provide comments as applicable.
- Winooski East Allen Street Scoping Study »
- Winooski Avenue Corridor Study »
- Winooski River Bridge Scoping Study »
- Skunk Hollow Route 117 Intersection Scoping Study »
- Essex/Essex Junction VT15 Bicycle/Pedestrian Study, Ethan Allen Ave. to West St. Extension »
- Williston Maple Road Multimodal Study »
- Burlington Intervale Road Pedestrian and Bicycle AccessFeasibility Study »
- VT 15 Sidewalk/Path Scoping Study – Athens Dr. to VT 289 »
- South Burlington VT-116/Tilley Dr./Kimball Ave. Land Use & Transportation Plan »
- South Burlington I-89 Exit 14 Bike/Pedestrian Crossing Study »
- Shelburne Southern Gateway Scoping Study »
- Colchester/Riverside Intersection Scoping Study »
- Advanced Traffic Monitoring System »
- Railyard Enterprise Project »
CATMA Commuters Corner
Here’s another great testimonial from one of our commuters. We’ll continue sharing these with you. We hope you enjoy them as much as we do. Please share yours with us!
Thank you for all your sustainable travel efforts! We’re happy to serve as your one-stop transportation resource. Remember to check out our website for local commuting events, workshops and opportunities, news and tons of transportation resources. We welcome any questions, feedback or comments on how we can help improve your commuting experience and options.