The FT Campaigns 2019 National Conference will be held March 1-3 in Chicago and we are hoping that folks from Champlain can be there, especially as our partners!
- This year’s conference will include special opportunities for students, including a career fair and sessions on professional development and career preparation (resume-building, etc.)
- Campuses that cover registration for 3+ students/staff will be recognized as partners
- When registering, simply check the box ‘my campus is funding my attendance’
- Early-bird registration ends December 14th (student – $125, non-student – $175)
- Try to secure funding before this date to take advantage of the discount!
- 2019 Conference Homepage: https://conference.fairtradecampaigns.org/
- 2018 Conference Highlights Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QXECpaePZTk
- Campus Partner Program Overview: bit.ly/NatlConfCampusFunding
- Including tips to plan your budget and save with hotel blocks.
- Campus Funding Ideas Resource: https://fairtradecampaigns.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/11/CAM_2019CampusEngagementResource_180918.pdf
- Ask Letter: https://fairtradecampaigns.org/resource/campus-partner-sample-ask-letter/Fair Trade Campaigns is a powerful grassroots movement mobilizing Fair Trade consumers and advocates across the US to increase the availability of Fair Trade products.
Please reach out with any questions or concerns! I would be so glad if we can collaborate to make this dream a reality and look forward to hearing back!