For those of you that are sticking around for the summer, below is some pertinent information regarding transportation. If not, have a great summer!
- NO regular shuttle service over summer starting May 17th until August 15th
- Testing shuttles will operate on Mondays and Wednesdays from 11AM-3PM between Main Campus and 194 Saint Paul Street (194SPS) to get folks up to do their required weekly COVID test
- Senior week shuttle will maintain current 7:30am-10pm schedule to get you to the fun activities
- Weekend schedule remains through May 16th
- Still operating (75% capacity) and still free to ride
- Between 194SPS and Lakeside use the Green Line which uses the same stops as Champlain shuttles by 194SPS. There are a couple of stops in each direction on Pine St to choose from close to Lakeside.
- The green line operates every 30 minutes between 6:30am and 7pm.
- Track the bus, see the route and stops here or on the “Transit” app.
- The Gold Loop goes down Maple St past Main Campus every 30 minutes too.
- Phase 2 planned to launch on May 7th
- Entire fleet will be converted to electric assist bikes (making the rider quicker and easier!!)
- 3 new hubs close to Champlain at Finney Quad, Saint Paul St (in front of Juice Amour) and Pine/Lakeside
- Double the number of bikes (will have 200)
- Annual memberships will cost $39 for Champlain students (only 75 cents per week!!)
- Summer parking is available at 175 Lakeside Avenue
- If you already have a spring Zone 2 permit, it is valid through summer until late August, so you are all good
- If you still need a permit, they are $60 for the summer and can be ordered at champlain.thepermitstore.com. Contact email@example.com if you don’t see the Zone 2 option
- Starting July 1 we will not lease any spaces next door at 115 Lakeside so please use 175 Lakeside lot (where the Miller Center building is)
- There is still NO parking at 194 SPS or surrounding streets.
- If you need daily access to your car at 194SPS, you should look into obtaining a monthly lease somewhere close, at places such as The Hood Plant, Courthouse Plaza (Unified Parking Partners) or City lots
More info about summer generally, including updated state guidance and HRL moving information, etc, is sent separately.