Below is a small update regarding transportation at the Burlington Campus this summer…
- NO regular shuttle service over summer starting May 17th until August 15th
- We will have one to get 194SPS residents up to testing on Mondays and Wednesdays from 11-3 only.
- Still operating (75% capacity) and still free to ride for all employees. Anytime, anywhere.
- Track the bus, see the routes and stops here or on the “Transit” app.
- Phase 2 planned to launch on May 7th
- Entire fleet will be converted to electric-assist bikes (making the ride quicker and easier!!)
- 3 new hubs close to Champlain at Finney Quad, Saint Paul St (in front of Juice Amour) and Pine/Lakeside (yes you can use a bike instead of the shuttle to get back and forth finally!)
- Double the number of bikes (will have 200)
- Annual memberships will cost $39 for Champlain employees (only 75 cents per week!!) using your Champlain email to sign up.
- Summer parking is free and unrestricted starting Monday May 10th
- BUT…you still need to have a permit (the free Zone 1 permit will suffice)
- If you already have a spring 2021 permit (any), it is valid through summer until late August, so you are all good
- If you have been away and need a permit, they can still be ordered at champlain.thepermitstore.com (just get the free Zone 1 permit)
- Contact email@example.com if you don’t see the free Zone 1 option. Easy fix
- Fall 2021 permits will be available to order August 2nd. More info on changes coming this fall will be sent in July.
Hope to see more faces on campus soon!