We are pleased to announce the launch of the Summer 2020 term of the U.S. Department of Energy’s Clean Cities University Workforce Development Program (CCUWDP). This summer, CCUWDP is offering 39 workforce development program positions across the nation and applications are now available. This is a wonderful opportunity for students looking to gain experience in the energy and transportation areas. Please pass this information along to anyone you know who may be interested in one of these positions. Applications can be found at https://www.cvent.com/d/pnqx6h with more information below. Applications are due March 30, 2020. If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Clean Cities University Workforce Development Program Summer 2020
The Clean Cities University Workforce Development Program is an initiative of Clean Cities, a government-industry partnership sponsored by the U.S. Department of Energy’s Vehicle Technologies Program. Clean Cities strives to reduce petroleum consumption in the transportation sector in nearly 100 communities across the country. Since the creation of the CCUWDP in 2010, Clean Cities has hosted more than 400 interns in more than 70 Coalitions.
The Clean Cities internship will give students studying communications, public relations, business, marketing, engineering or environmental sciences, the opportunity to grow public awareness and expand the markets of advanced vehicle technologies, alternative fuels, and practices that reduce the consumption of petroleum. Students have participated in research, outreach activities, public education, K-12 outreach, fleet events, and a vast array of transportation-related environmental projects.
- Up to 39 internships available at competitively-selected U.S. Clean Cities Coalition locations working with dynamic Clean Cities coordinators and their stakeholders
- Positions are 30 or 40 hours per week (determined by the Coalition) for 10 weeks
- Internship dates: approximately June 1, 2020 through August 14, 2020. Exact start/end dates determined by individual coalitions
- Stipends range from $3,600 – $6,000 depending on academic classification and number of hours assigned by the coalition.
- Many past internships have led to permanent positions!
- Applications are due March 30, 2020.
To submit your resume and complete the online application, please click here and. If selected, interns will be notified by May 1, 2020.
Questions? Email: CleanCitiesIntern@anl.gov
Copyright 2020. All Rights Reserved