Save the Date!
We invite you to join REV online October 18, 19 and 26 for in-depth conversations about what it will take to grow our clean energy economy and advance renewable energy through policy innovation, increased equity, and strategic electrification.
Registration opening next week!
Monday, October 18 @ 5:00 pm | Electrify Everything Now!
REV welcomes best-selling author, scientist, engineer, and entrepreneur, Dr. Saul Griffith as this year’s conference keynote. Laying out the investment, infrastructure, and production strategies that will get us to the low-carbon economy we need, Dr. Griffith shows us how to mobilize the solutions that already exist. You’ll leave this session inspired to build an equitable, renewable, energy future . . . today!
Tuesday, October 19 @ 9:00 am – 2:00 pm | Roadmap to Resilience
REV hosts three interactive and informative panels exploring the wide variety of innovation, policy, and climate action happening in Vermont and across the Northeast region.
- Learn the direction of Vermont’s renewable energy future and how you can help ensure we achieve the necessary reductions in climate pollution.
- Be inspired by innovators who bring a climate action mindset to their work in agriculture, transportation, weatherization, and building electrification.
- Hear from cutting edge policy makers how their work is expanding renewable energy and creating energy equity across our region.
Tuesday, October 26 @ 9:00 am – 2:00 pm | Building an Equitable Energy Future
REV convenes leading voices who challenge us to change the way we think about energy.
- Learn about innovative efforts to ensure that questions of equity are centered in Vermont’s transition from a fossil fuel economy to an economy built on renewables.
- Hear proven strategies for communicating the urgency of climate change to create positive outcomes.
- Be inspired by three women in energy who have transformed the sector through their innovative approaches to business leadership.
Invited participants include:
- U.S. Senator Bernie Sanders
- U.S. Representative Peter Welch
- Vermont Senate Pro Tem Becca Balint
- Vermont Senator Kesha Ram-Hinsdale
- Vermont Representative Sarah Copeland-Hanzas
- Governor Peter Shumlin
- Mary Powell, CEO Sunrun
- Mari McClure, CEO Green Mountain Power
- Sophie Brochu, CEO Hydro Quebec
- Dr. Jennie Stephens, Northeastern University
- Will Rapp, founder of Gardner’s Supply & Nordic Farms
- Sue Minter, Executive Director at Capstone Community Action
- Dr. Tony Reames, Senior Advisor to the Department of Energy’s Office of Economic Impact and Diversity
- Beth Sachs, co-founder VEIC, Chair of Vermont Energy Education Program
- Jane Lazorchak, Project Director for the Global Warming Solutions Act
- Stephen Lacey, Host and Producer The Energy Gang podcast
- June Tierney, Commissioner VT Department of Public Service
- Edward McNamara, Regional Policy Director VT Department of Public Service
- Peter Lawrence, Novogradac Consulting
- Lexie Hain, Executive Director American Solar Grazing Association
- Darren Springer, General Manager Burlington Electric Department
- Julie Campoli, Sustainable Transportation Vermont
- Celina Cunningham, Deputy Director at Maine Governor’s Energy Office
- Dan Burgess, Director of the Maine Governor’s Energy Office
- Shyam Mehta, Executive Director NYSEIA
- David Sandbank, NY State Energy Research and Development Authority
- Richard Sedano, President Regulatory Assistance Project
- Virginie Diambou, Champlain Valley Office of Economic Opportunity
- Kiah Morris, Movement & Politics Director Rights and Democracy
- Jon Copans, Vermont Council on Rural Development
- Paula Routley, founder Seven Days
- Emily Holden, Floodlight Media
- Lauren Glickman, Managing Partner Renew Comm
- Ben Walsh, Climate and Energy Program Director at VPIRG
- Abby White, VP for Communications at Vermont Land Trust