Are you involved in some aspect of the New England food system? Are you eager to deepen your participatory leadership skills and expertise?
If you answered ‘yes’ to these questions, consider applying to be part of the next Food Solutions New England (FSNE) Network Leadership Institute! Applications are due by May 15.
The Institute can help you to:
- Increase your understanding of how to participate in the Food Solutions New England network in order to get your own work done more effectively
- Gain valuable skills in facilitative leadership, network leadership and development, and stakeholder engagement
- Deepen your knowledge of our dynamic and emerging food system in New England
- Understand regional strategies for food system transformation like our own New England Food Vision
- Connect with a cohort of existing and evolving food system leaders from across the FSNE network
- Play an active role in creating the conditions for a just, equitable food system across New England
Who can apply? People who meet these four criteria are encouraged to submit an application:
- You are active in food system efforts locally and/or regionally;
- You are committed to FSNE’s values;
- You are eager to contribute to the FSNE network, and
- You live and work in one of the New England states