Many thanks to everyone who joined us for our webinar update on Vermont’s Energy and Climate Progress.
In addition, here are some of the resources that were discussed:
- The Energy Action Network’s 2018 Annual Report can be downloaded here, in addition to graphics and other findings from this research.
- An overview of energy and climate bills introduced in the 2019 Legislative Session.
- A one page toolkit for talking about climate change in your communities.
- A Climate Action Plan for Legislative Action in 2019.
- The Decarbonization Report released by the Vermont Joint Fiscal Office andResources for the Future.
- The Regulatory Assistance Program’s Report on “Non-Pricing Solutions” to Greenhouse Gas Emissions in Vermont.
Thanks for tuning in! Please don’t hesitate to reach out to Ian Hitchcock at (802)-223-2328 ext. 118 or firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.