Goodbye! A message from one of your bloggers

Hello! You might not know me, but my name is Emma and I’ve been working for Sustain Champlain for four semesters now. Most of the blog entries from the past three semesters have been compiled, edited, and uploaded by me. I’m a student employee of Christina Erickson’s, and I’m finishing up my sophomore year at the end of the week. As the semester finishes up, so will my time being a blogger here. I’m going abroad next semester, and I won’t be here over the summer, which means I won’t be blogging again for Sustain Champlain for quite some time. If someone else takes over my blogging position permanently, I might not blog for Sustain Champlain ever again! I’ve had a great time reporting and learning about all the sustainability measures taken by Champlain College, the city of Burlington, and Vermont in general. I hope my posts have been informative and interesting, and that the blog will continue to be engaging long after I graduate. I’d like to thank all of the people who have made this blog possible, and all of the organizations whose events and newsletters we re-post. Without them, our blog wouldn’t be nearly as jam-packed with great information! And I’d like to thank our readers, whoever you are, for caring about the environment and sustainability in general. You guys are awesome, and thanks for the last three semesters.